Join the BMP Team – We’re hiring!
Current positions available:
Grid Worker / Track ATTENDANT
Looking for a job? the BMP Team is hiring!
Requirements to work any position at BMP:
- Great people skills
- Reliable transportation
- Public speaking skills
- Mechanical skills a bonus
- Great attitude
You will be expected to:
- Work outside for long periods of time
- Show up to work. Show up to work on time
- Use moderate physical strength
- Not use cell phone during work hours
- Not use tobacco during work hours
- Be extremely polite to customers, other staff and team leaders
- Enforce safety rules to customers in a polite way
- Take initiative and get tasks accomplished
- Wear appropriate BMP attire during work
- Work while at work.
We are a team at BMP. We work together and take care of each other. We all pitch in when needed and are willing to go above and beyond. Please do not apply if you are not willing to do the above. We are a family-friendly environment. We have fun but we work hard also.
Normal work week:
Wednesday-Thursdays –> Early afternoon to late evening
Friday-Sat-Sunday –> Morning, afternoon, and late evening shifts
Roughly 30-40 hours per week
Starting Salary: $8.50/$9 per hour