You can make your Corporate Event, Bachelor Party, Car Club Event…etc a WIN this year by having a private event at Bushnell Motorsports Park. With these options you get the ENTIRE FACILITY to your group. Say no to the same old company picnics and awkward and stiff gatherings. Make this event something that everyone remembers. Bushnell Motorsports Park can help you create an exciting, high-thrill private event, the perfect way to encourage team-building, boost morale and show appreciation.
Below you will find 3 different packages for a private event at BMP. Each event will allow you plenty of track time on our high-speed go karts as well as access to our meeting room, which can be used for a team meeting, catering and more.
**Are you looking to have a group event but do not want it to be a private event? We offer group rates during our normal rental kart hours for the discounted rate of $19.50+ tax per ride. Must be a minimum of 10 rides purchased, and rides must be used the same day. No reservation required.**
Private Event Packages
Corporate Happy Hour-
1 hour of unlimited, unstructured karting sessions (approx. 80-100 rides during the hour) $2400
- Private Track Time
- Safety and Competition Briefing
- 8-minute racing heats (Racers can race as much or as little as they wish during the allotted time).
- Lap times tracked for each person in each heat.
- Use of the meeting room for team meeting, catering, and more.
- Additional hours available for $1500 per hour. Each hour adds approx. 80-100 rides to your event.
- Catering available upon request.
*We recommend this package for groups of 40+.
Sprint Qualifying Race-
Our Sprint Qualifying Race gives groups a competitive and fun racing event that is more structured than the Happy Hour packages. Minimum of 10-racers. $100 per person.
- Exclusive use of the track
- Use of the meeting room for team meetings, catering and more.
- Safety and competition briefing
- Group coach to coach racers as the sessions progress.
- Lap times will be tracked for each racer for each round
- 10-minute practice round for each racer.
- 10-minute qualifying round for each racer to set the grid for the Feature Race.
- 10-Lap Standing Start Feature Race
- Awards Ceremony with small trophy and Event Winner T-Shirt for 1st place, a medal for 2nd place and a medal for 3rd place.
- Water and snacks provided.
- Additional 10-minute races can be added for $25 per racer.
- Catering available upon request.
*We recommend this page for groups with less than 40 people.
For groups of 12+, the Endurance Race splits your group into teams of 2-6 drivers (depending on the length of your endurance race and the amount of racers total) and works in relay-style teamed format. Driver changes and pit stops all play into the strategy of these action-packed events. Whichever team completes the most laps in the given period of time wins. You get a safety and competition briefing, as well as coaching along the way to tweak your driving skills. A 20-minute practice session is included prior to the Endurance Race. 40-minute endurance race – $175 per team (minimum of 5 teams required). 60-minute Endurance Race – $225 per team (minimum of 5 teams required).
Name Your Price:
Not sure what you want? We can help! Tell us your budget and how many people you want and we can create the perfect private event for you.
To Book Your Event:
Call us at (352) 568-0778 to plan your event today!